Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital group wanted
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:49:53 -0700

It won't be long before one can't tell the difference, nor will it matter.
Already, by this time next year, the Leica R system will have its own
digital accessory (Digital-R Modul) that will allow the R8/R9 cameras to
function with both film and digital media. With that in the works, I wonder
what else Leica engineers are scheming to create?

Kit