Subject: [Leica] PAW 46 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:33:14 +0100 (MET)

He seemed like an island of tranquility in a chaotic shopping center. I
waited for the woman on the right to pass, but right when I snapped, she
stopped to listen. I was hoping for some blur ...

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/46.html

The Rollei shot is at:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/46alt1.html

Yes, Sonny ... it's dark ... not darker than anywhere else, since dark is
dark. The difference is that it doesn't get light now. My reading outside
today at EI 1600 was 1/125 @ f2.8 ... at 12 noon.

But ... in about a month we start going the other way again :)

Best, Daniel

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Something on topic and off the wall)