Subject: RE: [Leica] LF Questions: Was: Leica For sale
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:10:59 -0500

Hi Frank,

I wasn't so much looking for answers for my particular
large format needs.  My question was more about quality
large format cameras in general.

Be that as it may, I am shooting in the studio more,
although I just got me a "pocket" view camera.  I have an
affinity for small, compact cameras in their respective
film formats.  For my current studio work (portrait), I
really do not need any movement.  But let's not talk
about me.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] LF Questions: Was: Leica For sale)
Reply from "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es> ([Leica] vuescan vs twain)