Subject: Re: [Leica] vuescan vs twain
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:06:02 +0000

I find it handy to have in my 'toolbox' but the main use I have put it
to is scanning b&w and Kodachrome where the ICE software with my scanner
does not work. It is one of those things where sometimes the Twain
software yields a better scan and othertimes Vuescan is better - it has
its uses but is not perfect for evrything.

gerry