Subject: RE: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:43:06 -0500

The arrival of bodies at Dover, the main military mortuary facility, are
hardly most private family moments Marc. Those arrivals were
traditionally covered by the media. I doubt that any reporter wants to
intrude on your private moments - and any family member has, of course,
the option of acting as you say you would.

But we both know that what we are talking about is a VERY political
decision by an administration in which no one wipes his or her butt
without getting toilet paper from Karl Rove, who checks it for its
political value.