Subject: Re: OT: Re: [Leica] Re: tv/tivo
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:40:17 -0500

This last yes I've discovered the world of OTR (Old Time Radio) on the
internet. My television viewing is down to a few old movies a week. I
stream internet radio into my darkroom, office, everywhere I have access
to a computer. I was much too young to hear the programs when they were
first broadcast, so its like new material to me. Some of it is merely
camp, but a large amount is intelligently plotted.

Sam S.