Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question--Insurance
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:26:12 -0600

Jon

Very good, my call is K1GD

Gene

                      "Jon"
                      <jon.stanton@comcast.net>           To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question--Insurance
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/17/2003 01:54 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

" I have had to replace some pretty expensive radio equipment in the past
and the insurance replaces it with little or no questions. "

Just noticed the email address....My Dad had a Ham Shack with a Collins set
up....Wish he had kept it!  The FCC granted me his old call sign when he
went sk....  w9psp.