Subject: Re: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals.
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:56:32 -0800

Excuse me? I'm also experienced professionally. What am I?

No. don't answer that...

Not to take away from Sal, he's a whole different level for sure. But
I've covered the funerals of plenty of military, fireman, policemen.

Always with respect and consent of the family. It's an honor to do, and
very stressful. I'd also not rather be there, but it's one of those
things about the job you have to do.

On Nov 17, 2003, at 4:46 PM, Kit McChesney wrote:

> Finally, someone who knows what he's talking about, and from knowledge
> based
> on experience. Thanks, Sal.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof
against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man [person] in
everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to
investigation."
- --Herbert Spencer

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (RE: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals.)