Subject: Re: [Leica] Problems with the LUG
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:48:04 -0600

It may have something to do with the Taken Series running on the Sci-Fi
Channel getting close to the end of its run, and the aliens are now coming
for real...

Gene

                      Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] Problems with the LUG

                      11/14/2003 04:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Tina Manley said:

> There's something in the air.  I've gotten replies to e-mails I never
> received.  Maybe everything is just slow today.<<<

Naw it's the Martian's are coming and they're interfering with Planet
Earth's micro waves.  So watch out tonight if you use your microwave oven
for supper, it may wave back at you.;-)

And if it has a Leica in it's waving hand, you know you've either drank
tooooo much or there really are Martians. :-)
ted