Subject: RE: [Leica] The Right To Privacy
From: "parker haeg" <rangefinder1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:20:31 -0600

I'd add the continued claim that the media is not reporting the good news
from Iraq to the idea of "make[ing] a cheap political statement;" as well.
I want one of these former Genreals turned talking heads, or better yet
someone from the Admin., to sit down with a grieving widow and her six month
old and explain that "every thing is going according to plan" and all of
this negative stuff is just a vast left wing conspiracy.
Don't know if anyone has seen the esteemed Bob Arnot on MSNBC, but he's
doing a hell of a job of avoiding cheap political statement in his
reporting. . .feel like I'm watching Pravda TV.