Subject: RE: [Leica] The Right To Privacy
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:49:02 -0500

There have been a number of stories lately about how MSNBC - which was
nothing more or less than the cable version of NBC news has transformed
its evening operations into an attempt to compete screaming head with
screaming with FOX news. Which is to say it has gone hard to the
'right.' Keep in mind that MSNBC is the channel that gave that vicious
screed-monger Michael "Savage" a TV program which he lost when even
MSNBC couldn't deal with his homophobic ranting, and they turned an our
in the evening over to former GOP congressman somebody
Scarborough....The problem of course is that both FOX and MSNBC can
count their evening audience on the toes of both feet, so....