Subject: RE: [Leica] Kyle's bizzy bizzy photo week!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:29:56 -0600

My point is they are not his usual Goth or related types of subject that we
see. ;-)  I am envious that he could get the chance to photograph Queen
Noor, as I have a connection to her late husband through Ham Radio, I had
talked to him many years ago on the radio.

Gene

                      "B. D. Colen"
                      <bdcolen@earthlink.net>             To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Kyle's bizzy bizzy photo week!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/18/2003 01:27 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

You name a political/media/public figure of note, and the odds are Kyle
has 'shot' them in the past couple years as part of his work at the
Annenberg school....incredible collection of names - from Ben Bradlee to
Queen Noor...;-)