Subject: Re: [Leica] embedded photog!
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:45:35 -0500

The worst part of travelling with our military are the Bosnia war criminals
better known as our army cooks! Last time my reporter and I were shot at by
a drunken Bosnian with an AK47. He is since changed to the financial
services sector. But back to the cooks, I lost weight due to the food. What
a trip, good images, fresh air and an exercise program. People pay to have
like this.

Cheers,
Kevin