Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Spring shoot!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:42:52 -0700

HI Ted,

You can count me in! Where do we sign up or do we just show up? I hope
Henning and Tom and Greg and (insert other western Canadians) can make
it too. I already have accommodation and transportation and I am raring
to go. Will Leica be there with there latest gear. And...

I guess it is a bit early to press for details :-)

John Collier