Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:47:53 -0800

> Of those of you out there who use Macs, do any of you use their
> Laptops?  If so what do you recommend?

I used a 12" iBook and currently use a 15" G4 PowerBook. I won't ever
be able to use a Windows laptop again. These machines are awesome. As
to what *you* should buy, that depends entirely upon your budget, what
you're going to use it for, and what built-in screen size you want.
There are no shortcuts: you have to do your own homework.

M.