Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:50:45 -0800

> He's itching to replace the Ti-book with one of Apple's latest.

This may be a mistake. I'm currently using the latest 15" G4 PowerBook,
because my 800 MHz G4 Ti-Book is being repaired. The case on the
Ti-Book is much sturdier than the new ones and the keyboard on the new
ones is downright terrible on comparison to the old Ti-Book. My last
peeve is that the ports on the Ti-Book were all conventiently located
at the back of the machine, while on the new G4 they're on the sides
and it creates a cable mess quickly.

After all, there is a reason why they are able to offer the latest 15"
with a faster processor and more memory for less money. Corners had to
be cut somewhere.

M.

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's)
Message from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's)