Subject: [Leica] Question for Mac users
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:47:56 -0800

I'm trying to get a photo-grade inkjet printer connected to the household Ethernet. I tried this under 10.1.6 and found that it couldn't be made to work. I didn't try under Jaguar; I now have Panther and I'm in the mood to try again.

Is there some brand of Ethernet-to-USB printserver that will let me connect one of these nifty photo printers to my household Ethernet and still use it from my Mac? Have any of you gotten a USB inkjet to work on an Ethernet from OS X?

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Question for Mac users)
Reply from Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Question for Mac users)