Subject: Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:39:27 -0800

Well, for one thing this happened before there was any kind of
formation of those concepts as we understand them now. Even so many of
the photos were close enough considering the development of the
profession in those days.

On Nov 20, 2003, at 10:38 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Yes, they produced gorgeous work - but it
> was NOT documentary photography or photojournalism is any sense that
> those terms are commonly understood;

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco. - Will Rogers.