Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography permits
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:24:57 -0800

Kit

Right!  But there were loads of people there from the Midwest and from
Texas, on vacation in July and August.  They would fly in to the Fairhope
airport, but have their chauffeurs drive their Rolls Royces or Cadillacs to
the Grand Hotel.  Of course they flew in with Gulfstreams or Learjets!

I recall the $30 breakfasts at the Grand Hotel.

Jerry