Subject: Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:40:52 -0800

Emanuel Lowi wrote:

> Chomsky is no mere ego. We have met and talked numerous times over the past 20 years
> and, in my view, he is a genius. Genius, in the words of Montreal poet Irving Layton,
> is "simply the ability to see things the way they really are."
>
> Emanuel Lowi
> Montreal

"Genius" is also above 140  on your IQ test which measures 4 out of the
200 ways to be intelligent LEAST NECESSARY FOR SURVIVAL. (caps are mine)

So if you're camping out don't bother with having a straight A student
as a companion.
They're not going to be able to figure out how to hammer in those tent pegs.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

an IDIOT
is someone who is incapable of listening to the truth.

But I'm having some trouble confirming that on the internet.

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd))