Subject: Re: [Leica] Well done: bloody poms ;-)
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:47:34 +1100

Yes, and played in fantastic spirt: now when can we get back to the
Cricket and give you guys a good walloping :-)

On Saturday, Nov 22, 2003, at 23:54 Australia/Melbourne, Frank Dernie
wrote:

> Coming from an Aussie nothing could be finer praise - very much
> appreciated!
> Frank

Hi Alastair,

World Champions.

Boy does that sound good. :-)

Thank you on behalf of all of us poms :-)
Yes it was only just, I feel as though i've been through the ringer for
the
past 2 hours.

Eric

Cheers