Subject: [Leica] Update on progress
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:22:00 +1100

It is Sunday evening, and I've finished the judging CD rom for the
Family of Man 2 project. With luck they should be on their way to the
judges next week, and I'm hoping to have results in time for the New
Year.

A special thanks to Tom Smart, who has kept the submission site running
for the last 12 months. Year 4 is now open, so if you have any images
to submit go to

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/index.asp

It may surprise you tired end of year last minute lads and gals but we
have 30 new works up already.

Cheers

Alastair