Subject: Re: [Leica] View from my office
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:12:35 +0100 (MET)

The view from my office in Oslo at midday on Friday:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/IMG_0360-sm.jpg

(With the Canon A70 I had just purchased for my daughter)

My home office in Sweden:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/DSC_0026.jpg

(I have terrible problems with dust and lint ... can't figure out why)

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway