Subject: Re: [Leica] DEADLINE I*AQ -answering Jerry's inane remark
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:41:48 -0800

Once, long, long ago, in a distant era, I remember many occasions where the
reporter was told to take a hike, and I was allowed to stay. The reason
being, that it was understood that I couldn't lie with my camera.
Now, I'm not so sure. But then what do I care, I'm once again an editorial
portraitist.
Slobodan Dimitrov