Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] DEADLINE IRAQ - Uncensored Stories of the War - CBC
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:48:58 -0800

The general in charge was "shoot them in the back McCaffrey," and a
subsequent NBC analyst /employee. The revulsion started long before it
reached the breakfast table.
The puking didn't stop there either, Ol' "Shoot them in the back" went on to
fight our religious drug war in earnest as the Drug Tzar. I certainly feel
well represented by such an example of West Point's finest.
Slobodan Dimitrov