Subject: RE: [Leica] DEADLINE IRAQ - Uncensored Stories of the War - CBC
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:37:05 -0700

Me too! Me too! (Add Colorado to the N. California equation, while you're at
it) ... Do I have to subscribe to cable or the dish to get it? Or are these
programs available on CBC sites, as Frontline is on PBS, in the U.S.?

Kit

==

Teresa299@aol.com (Kim) inquired:

"okay I live way south of the canadian border (unfortunately) and despite
wishing canada will attack the US because of our weapons of mass destruction
and
take over northern california so we become part of canada, it hasn't
happened
yet, so, how do I get to see this program?
Kim"