Subject: RE: [Leica] Baby Boy H
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:20:27 -0500

:-) LOL! As to the ear plugs...I'm PDD...Pretty Damn Deaf - I wear
hearing aides in both ears...so I either take them out, or I leave them
in and turn them off...which is like wearing ear plugs...
The funniest thing about the shoot was that Orion - yes, that is his
name - the kid who lives with us, asked me if I knew who the 'guy with
the really long lens' was who was there the night I was shooting...seems
some friends of the band had told the band that there was some guy
shooting with a 'really big lens,' so they figured maybe they were being
shot for the Globe, Rolling Stone, what ever...:-)...I had to disappoint
him by telling him that it was just me...:-)