Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: View from my office
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:38:03 -0600

This is not fair, I have no window and cannot bring a camera into the
building!  So I will go out this Lunch and shoot a photo of the Company's
Pond and Antenna Farm.  since it will be shot with FILM, I will post next
Monday as I am off for the rest of the week, and have the LUG set up only
at work.

My Thanksgiving will be spent murdering the Turkey and trimmings!.. My wife
had knee surgery yesterday and so It is my duty along with Katha's duty to
make Thanksgiving Dinner this year!  Should be interesting!! ;-)  Katha is
protesting having turkey as she is mostly a vegetarian (although she loves
Tacos), but she wants to do this as it is her first and probably only
Thanksgiving she will have.  She also wants to save the turkeys and let
them go.  ;-)  She saw the live Lobsters in the store a couple of weeks ago
and wanted my wife to buy them so she could let them go free back into the
ocean. ;-)))

Gene