Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: 2 nights in IL, USA, where?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:23:14 +0100 (MET)

> > You have your own backyard, Volo Bog or Marine Hills:
> >
> > http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-49823.html
>
> Wouldn't that be Morraine Hills, not Marine Hills?  Morraine Hills State
> Park in southern Wisconsin is good for a fix of 'woods' and also for
> cross-country skiing.

Yes, of course, Morraine Hills State Park (but it's northern Illinois, not
Wisconsin ... right south of the border) ... My brother-in-law used to
work there, now he runs Volo Bog State Park which is more or less right
next door.

Either way ... it's the best bet for woods I can think of around there.
There's always Grant Park, of course :)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> (THANKS! Re: [Leica] OT: 2 nights in IL, USA, where?)