Subject: [Leica] Kyle is a hack
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:10:04 -0500

Heck, I had a photographer from _MAGNUM_ tell me I was a hack. While another
photographer from Magnum looked at my shots hanging on the wall over a pair
of thin spectacles and said "Jesus. Yes, he is."

After I realized it was true, I felt much better. Now it's only a question
of how much wool I can pull and how quickly.