Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:53:12 -0800

Hello Mark,

Where did you get that from, looking at my artifact rich images?  I
just turn the sharpening off, works cool.

Of course here are some
artifact rich image from the Panasonic
http://www.sonc.com/st_joe_bricks.htm

and this:

http://www.sonc.com/napoleon.htm

I heart my Panasonic.  I only hope I can afford the new one when it
comes, cuz I aint gonna sell any more film cameras, and that is final
(nor trade)

SonC