Subject: Re: [Leica] tetons...the trees
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:09:06 +0100

Steve,

The light on the trees is beautiful, but I find the image a little
unbalanced. I am specifically troubled by the thin strip of water at the
bottom. I would either have included more of the river (I realize it would
most likely require a wider lens, since otherwise you would be cutting off
the tops of the mountains) or none at all so that you had just the trees in
the foreground and the mountains behind them.

Cheers,
Nathan