Subject: Re: [Leica] scanner question
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:30:33 +0100

Hi Gary,

It uses a regular (not wide-SCSI) interface. In my previous computer I had an
Adaptec 2910 or 2920 card, so your 2940 would certainly work. But there is
another solution: when I bought a new PC in January, I was too lazy to
transplant the SCSI card from the old to the new PC. Instead I bought a small
SCSI-to-USB adapter from Adaptec. The SCSI end plugs into the scanner, the USB
end into the computer (or a USB hub). It works very well.

Nathan