Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving Digital Cranberry Conundrum
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:14:07 -0800

I mixed one part Cranberries one part dark Turbango sugar to two parts
H20 boiled it down and it chilled overnight to the consistency of the
canned stuff.
But quite a bit darker because of this yuppie sugar which is a whole
different taste experience from white or even off white sugar. Oh buy
the way Oh was it good. Almost saved my overcooked Turkey. How do you
make more gravy from canned stock?

But makes for some darn dark red cranberry sauce.

Which I've been trying to photography

I've used different lighting and getting instant feedback from my
digital camera.

I'm not sure I'm pulling it off.

Is there a film that's good for very very dark red/voilets? Indigos???
well whatever Dark Cranberry is.  I've got a feeling it's going to be a
slide film.

Food photographers anybody. How 'd I Light cranberry sauce so you can
tell what it is?

and how good it tastes?

maybe i need Leica optics! :)

Mark Rabiner