Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanksgiving Digital Cranberry Conundrum
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:10:14 -0600

Just got an email back from Leica in Solms:

"Dear Sir,

In order to correctly expose for dark cranberries, you must use the Macro
90mm Elmar with a Leica M4-P. 1600iso film, 125th sec, at f/4.

For light cranberrries, a Telyt 560/6.8 is needed with the Visoflex III,
micro version.

Thank you for the email,

Leica Camera"

Chris