Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:07:35 +0100

 >This is only what I have been told by the technicall staff so I stand
to be corrected: Larger sensors does exhit and are used in scientific
research but theye are manufactured as single pieces were as the 22 mb
leaf/imacon is made out af material made industrial and are as big as
they get them right now - this could be b... but thats what the told me
in the digital department of my pro photostore?!.