Subject: Re: Chomsky Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:48:57 -0800

When I said in this environment, maybe I should of been clearer and said in
the US. I didn't mean the ask question in a combative manner either, by the
way. It's still a cat and dog fight atmosphere in the US, in spite of the
alleged termination of the cold war. When it comes to the "sides of the
aisle" issues, there is still a great degree thin skinned sensitivity.
But thanks for the clarification on the European colloquialism.
Slobodan Dimitrov