Subject: [Leica] More older shots
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:34:00 +0100

>I've been going through some boxes of older slides when I came across
>these. Linda was a girl in my neighborhood who I grew up with, we were
>friends and used to hang out together between
>respective girl/boy friends. These were taken on an idealic summer
>afternoon in 1974, walking around fields, with a beautiful girl, and a
>Leica, "aah, sweet remagination"

Neil

BRAVO!

I've shooted many thousands pictures in my life but when I look back I find
that these kind of pics, the graphic memory, are the most valuable. They
are, for me, an amateur, much more important that "art" pictures, they are
part of our life! If, as those, are beautiful still better!

Regards

Felix