Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:28:48 -0500

Two things Ted. I only mention the wife on the secure computer which
resides in the cellar, past the furnace room, in a little chamber that
was formerly used as a bomb shelter.

Your message is as rational an explanation for the use of digital as
I've heard in recent weeks. Like many, I'm contemplating which digital
camera to buy. I don't dislike digital at all, but it is a bit much when
person after person begins selling their Leica gear because of
compulsive consumerism--and write message after message explaining their
choice for the LUG. And I REALLY do look forward to those sold film
cameras coming on the market at absurdly low prices.

Sam S