Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:29:48 -0500

Unsigned does not always mean anonymous.
Don has been around the LUG for quite a while,
and used to post more often.  He at least
should deserve recognition and a footnote in
Leica lore for finding out from Leica the number
of M6 HM "Classic" produced.

Yes, he could have signed his message,
and reminds some of us who he is; but that
does not make him any more real.

dbledsoe is not any less real than Mark Rabiner.

Don, good to hear from you, even in these unfortunate
circumstances.  Clearly, we need you to post more often.  :-)

- - Phong