Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:20:11 +0000

Well I'm not selling any film cameras - I never do, just using them
(much) less. Using digital I manipulate nothing except those things I
would have tried to do in my enlarger, but more easily and with more
success. 80% + of the digital files I have are scanned negs/slides,
mainly from Leicas!
cheers
Frank