Subject: [Leica] Re: graffiti (WAS: Nathan's PAW 48: A stroll around Seville)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:20:27 +0100

Thanks, Sam. As for graffiti, I am not necessarily troubled by it, depends on
the location. For example, I have always liked NYC subway cars. Likewise, if
you have a boring concrete wall, then I am not too troubled by it either. When
people deface nice buildings, it is a different story.

We lived in NJ 1990-95 and made frequent trips into the city (Manhattan and
Brooklyn). My last visit to NYC was in the summer of 2001--it seemed that the
city is a lot cleaner now than was the case in the early 90s.

Nathan