Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:55:50 +0100

Steven,

There is no way you will sell the camera for $2200 unless the winning bidder is
on drugs and is prepared to go through with the transaction after sobering up...
I have one of those too, it is in fact my favorite Leica, but all this talk
about rarity value because only 3100 were made is just that...talk. My advice is
to use it instead. If you really are not using it, then cut your losses now. I
doubt that it will have any significant collector value for the next few
decades.

Nathan