Subject: [Leica] The 8x10 Experience
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:13:27 -0800 (PST)

Mark: So what you're saying is that "size matters?"  Just like all those
emails I have to delete every morning?  :-)

I can see the ad campaign now.  A picture of a battered Leica M7 on the
floor, a huge crack across the face of its once-proud 35/1.4 Summilux
ASPH.  Above it, on a huge tripod, an 8x10 view camera looms, flexing its
bellows in triumph.  Caption:  "When you're ready for a REAL camera, try
Calumet."

- --Peter

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] The 8x10 Experience)