Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:27:42 -0700

You have got to be patient Frank. In fifty years it will be as
desirable as the M3 variant you compare it to. By that time an MIB M6HM
will be worth 2 to 5 times more than my well used M6TTLs.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please)