Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic getting better
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:51:22 +0800

Hi

oops i think u have already mentioned that fact in an earlier mail. serves
me right for reading mails as they are being downloaded.......... :)

Now imagine the editors pouring through the images as they are being
transmitted...

"oh that's a good one! we'll use it! no wait, that's a better one that just
came in!"

:P