Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: jose usoz <despistado@cromosfera.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:49:41 +0100

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:10:29 -0500
"B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Youse guys are really amazing - Leica soups up the appearance of a
>  digital P&S - with specs identical to numerous cameras that have been
>  out for years

It's right, but if you spek of specifications, the Leica MP or M7 have
specs identicals or inferiors to numerous cameras that have been out for
decades...

>  And I love the "extra large picture storage card..." At 64 mg?! When
>  there are 4 GIG cards available Leica is calling 64 mg "extra large."

64 MB is a ridiculous storage card, more if you take advantage of format
RAW . The 4 GB cards are extra-expensives in CompactFlash, I do not know
if they exist in SD format. But the SD in 512 MB are cheap.

un saludo,
	jose.

- --
Jose Usoz / Cromosfera