Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:20:26 -0500

One wonders.  This price is out of sight.  Granted I have not seen or held
this beauty yet, but one would think that for the price it would at least
have an optical viewfinder. Ever try panning with one of those?  Especially
in lower light? It just might be time to put a red dot on some land in
Florida... or a bridge in New York.
Bill