Subject: Re: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 07:23:23 -0700

The "Macro lens" will be a screw in close-up filter. Underwater
housings are not that uncommon for other digital cameras. As this is a
ported Panasonic product, it will have all the usual accessories that
Panasonic would make for their version.

I would buy one with a few changes:

- - M type viewfinder
- - much larger sensor
- -improvements in storage capacity and data transmission

Heck I would pay double the price if I could also get a few single
focal length high speed lenses too!!

John Collier