Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:44:23 +0000

Aside from the price, what I found interesting/amusing about the Digilux 2
are the following future accessories (which I read from the memo):

1) Macro Lens
"Information on the Macro lens will be supplied when available."
2) "Underwater housing by HUGYFOT..."
3)  Circ.Polarizer MAP = $299 ?!!??!

For $1850, the Digilux 2 doesn't come with macro mode!?!?  Does that mean
that the current lens isn't fixed - Will there be more lenses to come?

Underwater housing???

- -Annie